Hair Growth Stimulator Balm
This thicker balm is made with a blend of dozens of herbs and actives that are known to promote beautiful, thicker, longer looking hair.
Onions, Garlic, fenugreek, chebe, Moringa just to name a few.
- Onions contain many compounds that may help to enhance dry, damaged hair and promote growth. Onions contain flavonoids, such as kampeferol and quercetin that have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and vasodilatory (widening of the blood vessels) properties that help promote blood flow to the scalp.
- Onion can help of quell dandruff. Onion juice has antimicrobial and antifungal properties, which is why some natural health experts advocate it to help clear infections.
- Onion’s anti-inflammatory properties may help soothe an itchy scalp
- The researchers concluded onion juice can be a good alopecia treatment.
- Moringa is rich in amino acids which are building blocks of cells, therefore this helps in rejuvenation of hair thereby, reduces alopecia. It activates the dormant hair follicles thereby enhancing hair growth on the bald areas.
- Moringa is a rich source of Biotin enhances increasing the oxygen supply to the scalp. This prevents hair loss by delaying the telogen phase of the hair and increases the longevity of the hair cells.
- Enhancing hair thickness.Moringa is a rich source of Omega-3 which acts a major role in hair development. When moringa is applied topically, Omega-3 present in it becomes an over-coating. This closes the pores in the cortex of the hair shaft thereby helping the nutrition in hair to be retained and enhances the moisture entrapment.
- Hair growth improvement.Moringa has a rich quantity of zinc,Vitamin A, and iron which are very essential for hair growth. Zinc keeps the oil glands in the scalp healthy and nourished. This majorly maintains the scalp environment and makes the scalp apt for hair growth.
- Moringa is rich in Vitamin C which acts as an anti- oxidant. Due to the presence of free radicals in Vitamin C there is delay in loss of melanin pigment which is important for the hair colour.
- Controls Scalp Inflammation
- Fights Dandruff
- Revives Damaged Hair
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Prevents Premature Grey Hair
- promotes length retention by keeping hair softer and less tangled
- Ticker consistency seals in moisture very well
- Promotes a moisturized scalp
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Prevents dry brittle ends
- Promotes hair hydration , nourishes the hair follicles, moisturizes the hair leaving it feeling soft and silky
Women of the Basara tribe in the northern African country of Chad have long kept a hair-care secret that helps them retain some serious length which is a mixture of herbs called chebe powder.
- One of the main ingredients in the powder mixture is a shrub-like plant native to Chad, called croton Zambesicus .The plant is believed to soften hair and make it feel thicker. Chebe is good for hair conditioning, especially for textured hair
- Chebe is believed to help reduce breakage and shedding, which in turn promotes the health of the hair and encourages its growth potential.
- Chebe powder is said to help the hair retain moisture
How to use:
Always do a patch test before using products. This balm might contain nuts products.
Apply balm on your scalp and hair before styling to get more length, thickness and beautiful hair.
Apply balm on scalp and hair as necessary on wash day as well.
Please always do a patch test before use. This product may contain nuts and is made of different herbs. Always consult with your doctor if you are not sure.