Hair Detangling Deep Conditioner
Our herbal Detangling Deep Conditioner is made with a blend of dozens of herbs and actives that are known to promote beautiful, thicker, longer looking hair.This conditioner will nourish and moisture your hair while adding slip to make Detangling easier to RETAIN LENGTH!
- For Use By: Men , Women and children
- The combination of these herbs will nourish your hair leaving it healthier
- The conditioner is so slick that it will make Detangling way easier reducing hair breakage thus a better length retention
- this conditioner is leaving in conditioner but can be used as a rinse out as well.
Fenugreek, Amla, Moringa just to name a few.
How to use:
Always do a patch test before using products. This detangling conditioner might contain nuts products.
Before applying conditioner, always spray hair with 3LAKES BOTANICA’s herbal hair mist or just a little water
- Apply a generous amount of conditioner on hair from roots to ends while focusing on hair not the scalp
- Apply every time before combing your hair and styling to get less tangled hair strand, more length, thickness and beautiful hair.
- Never comb dry hair .
Apply conditioner as a pre-poo treatment on hair from roots to ends while focusing on hair strands as necessary on wash day as well. Never comb dry hair .
Aqua (Water), Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea) Butter, Raphanus sativus (Daikon) Seed Extract, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut)Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol,Stearyl Alcohol, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Glyceryl Caprylate, Oryza Sativa(Rice)Bran Oil,Moringa Oleifera,Trigonella Foenum Graecum(Fenugreek),Amla Oil,Glyceryl Undecylenate, DL-Panthenol, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Powder,Stearyl Alcohol, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerin, Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum Powder, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein,Cymbopogon Schoenanthus(Lemongrass) Oil, Lavender Oil,Rosemary Oil,Peppermint Oil.
Please always do a patch test before use. This product may contain nuts and is made of different herbs. Always consult with your doctor if you are not sure.