Herbal Ayurvedic Hair Butter
Herbal Ayurvedic Hair Butter
This 100% natural Ayurvedic whipped hair butter is packed with a blend of butters( shea and Mango), oils and actives that are known to help maintain extra nutrition and moisture in the hair therefore encouraging growth. The hair butter is packed with vitamins and rich Ayurvedic herbs. Ayurvedic powder herbs. This butter is formulated similarly to the Hair Growth Stimulator Butter, but contains Ayurvedic powdered ingredients. Both butters promote healthier, longer, thicker hair, it all depends on which one you prefer better or works better for you. Patience and consistency are key to great results!
Making this butter takes time, but the resulting product is effective and priceless. Because we use Raw Natural Ingredients, every Handmade Bach color might vary slightly
For any hair type specially curly hair/Afro
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- For Use By: Men and Women
- Damage, Split Ends, and Breakage
- moisturizes hair and has anti-inflammatory properties that calm scalp issues
- strengthen hair and stimulate growth.
- Helps with thickening thinning hair.
- helps strengthen hair follicles, shafts & boost hair growth.
- promotes hydration in the hair, nourishes the hair follicles, moisturizes the hair leaving it feeling soft. Hydration is key to healthy hair
- hair elasticity, moisturized scalp, hair growth
- Seals moisture in the hair and scalp
- Prevents dry brittle ends
Key butters & Oil Ingredients:
Mango butter, Shea butter, Coconut oil, Palm Kernel Oil
Mango Butter :
packed with all the vitamins needed for a healthy scalp, and can help promote hair growth and reduce hair fall.
- Moisturises the hair strands
- Protects the hair from sun damage
- Nourishes the hair follicles
- Helps to prevent split ends
- Moisturises a dry scalp
- Acts as a hair conditioner making the hair smooth and shiny
- Helps to repair brittle hair and defines curls
- Encourages healthy hair growth
- Reduces hair loss
Shea butter is produced from Shea nuts of the Shea-Karite tree, a native tree that is grown in West Africa. Its contents are a mix of vitamins, minerals, catechins, and fatty acids such as stearic, oleic, and acids. Shea butter is used as a natural moisturizer for softer skin and hair.
- Seal in moisture in the hair
- Sooth dry itchy scalp
- Moisturizes and softens hair. Shea butter contains vitamin A and E with essential fatty acids which are believed to add moisture and shine to the hair. Its non-greasy quality makes it an excellent moisturizer for the hair. It softens dry brittle hair and repairs split damaged ends as well.
- promotes hair loss thus helping hair growth.The anti-inflammatory qualities and fatty acids contained in Shea butter supply essential nutrients that help to treat scalp conditions and improve the overall health of the scalp. This will, in turn, strengthen the hair follicles, reduce hair loss, and make your hair grow thicker.
How to use:
- Scoop some butter your on fingertips and massage into hair and scalp specially on thinning and balding areas at least for 5 -8 minutes daily. If there is time constraints repeat this routine at least 3x weekly.
- Apply on hair length as well to lock in moisture for longer, thick, healthy looking hair .
Wash day :
Apply butter on scalp and hair as necessary on wash day as well before styling. Massage butter into scalp for 5 minutes at least.
Ingredients:Avocado Butter,Almond Butter,Aloe Vera Butter,Coffee,Tallow,Olive oil,Coconut Oil,Shea Butter,Castor Oil,Hemp Seed Oil,Flaxseed Oil,Mustard Oil,Avocado Oil,Pumpkin Seed Oil,Baobab Oil,Blackseeds Oil,Biotin,Beeswax,Grapeseed Oil,Sunflower Oil, Calendula Oil, Chamomile Oil,Proprietary Herbal Blend,Tocopherol, Proprietary essential Oil Blend.
*****Please always do a patch test before use. This product may contain nuts and is made of different herbs. Please do not use if you have peanuts allergies or any other nuts allergies. Always consult with your doctor if you are not sure.****
We highly suggest to our customers to take “before and after” pictures so we can keep track of their progress , while using our products. Please feel free to send us your pictures to get featured on our page.