LUX Multi-Use Oils Bundle
This gift set is the perfect gift for family and friends.If you don’t find a combination of 2 scents you like, please place an order and write us a note of your scent preference.
Made with multiple high quality oils Hempseed Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Argan Oil, jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and much more, this multi-purpose oil helps sooth your needs.
FOR BODY, HAIR AND NAILS - INFUSED WITH NATURAL OILS.
Our Luxurious herbal blend oil staring Hempseed Oil is the perfect solution for moisturizing your skin, hair and nails.The vitamins in hemp seed oil also have anti-ageing properties, which contribute to a radiant-looking complexion.
MULTIPLE USES -This soothing oil is a one stop solution for all your skin, It’s perfect for all skin types. Can be used for face, body, hair, hands and nails.
REFRESHING SCENT - Face, Body, Skin, Hair, and Nail Moisturizer with a warm refreshing Plum oil and fractionated Coconut Oil, this lightweight oil quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving it feeling moisturized and nourished. It works well as a massaging oil as the aroma create a relaxing atmosphere and the oil is very moisturizing.
HOW TO USE:
- Shake well to activate the goodness in the herbs more into the oil .
- Apply on clean skin, hair and nails as needed for moisturization and shine
ENRICHED with PLUM OIL, ARGAN OIL,JOJOBA OIL, FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL These oils are the ultimate one stop shop:
FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL: is very beneficial for nourishing heat damaged, dry brittle hair, but also very good for the skin
BAMBOO OIL: The silica from bamboo extract improves skin health by helping the body absorb essential minerals such as calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Bamboo extract also offers anti-irritant properties, soothing the skin when applied directly through lotions or creams. It also contains anti-oxidants, helping to minimize wrinkles and naturally boost youthful radiance.
HEMPSEED OIL:is a non comedogenic Andy hydrator and anti-inflammatory oil.Hemp oil contains vitamins A, C and E which are key ingredients in skincare to combat environmental stressors and rejuvenate skin for that fresh, youthful glow. These vitamins also have anti-ageing properties, which contribute to a radiant-looking complexion.
ARGAN OIL :This naturally occurring plant oil is derived from the kernels of the fruit of the argan tree.
Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, or tocopherol, a fat-soluble vitamin that serves as a potent antioxidant to reduce the damaging effects of free radicals
Other compounds present in argan oil, such as CoQ10, melatonin and plant sterols, also play a role in its antioxidant capacity
SUNFLOWER SEED OIL:
- Sunflower oil is a non-comedogenic carrier oil that’s good for any skin type.
- Skin-protecting barrier Oil. Sunflower oil contains Linoleic acid which helps to maintain the skin’s natural barrier, supporting its ability to retain moisture. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect when used topically. This makes it beneficial for dry skin and for conditions, such as eczema.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help protect skin from free radicals and from adverse effects of the sun, such as premature aging and wrinkles. Using a skincare product formulated with sunflower oil is a good way to obtain vitamin E’s benefits for skin.
- an emollient that can moisturize and soothe dry skin.
- Jojoba oil contains natural forms of vitamin E.This vitamin works with your skin as an antioxidant. This means that jojoba oil can help your skin fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins.
- Jojoba oil regulates sebum production because it’s similar to the sebum that your body produces naturally.When you put jojoba oil on your skin, your skin is soothed and moisturized. This sends a signal to your hair and sweat follicles that your skin doesn’t need additional sebum for hydration
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Made with plant-based, food-grade quality ingredients for a safe yet effective addition to your skincare regimen.
CRUELTY-FREE and MADE IN USA