Plum Multi-Use Oil
Made with multiple high quality oils Plum Oil, Argan Oil, jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and much more, this multi-purpose oil helps sooth your needs.
FOR BODY, HAIR AND NAILS - INFUSED WITH NATURAL OILS.
Our Luxurious herbal blend oil staring plum Oil is the perfect solution for moisturizing your skin, hair and nails while promoting the appearance of a youthful and well nourished skin, hair and nails
MULTIPLE USES -This soothing oil is a one stop solution for all your skin, It’s perfect for all skin types. Can be used for face, body, hair, hands and nails.
REFRESHING SCENT - Face, Body, Skin, Hair, and Nail Moisturizer with a warm refreshing Plum oil and fractionated Coconut Oil, this lightweight oil quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving it feeling moisturized and nourished. It works well as a massaging oil as the aroma create a relaxing atmosphere and the oil is very moisturizing.
HOW TO USE:
- Shake well to activate the goodness in the herbs more into the oil .
- Apply on clean skin, hair and nails as needed for moisturization and shine
ENRICHED with PLUM OIL, CAMELLIA OIL,KALAHARI OIL,BAOBAB OIL, FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL These oils are the ultimate one stop shop:
FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL: is very beneficial for nourishing heat damaged, dry brittle hair, but also very good for the skin
PLUM OIL:is an hydrator and anti-inflammatory oil. It promotes brightening and plumping of the skin, protects against radical damage and oxidative stress
ARGAN OIL :This naturally occurring plant oil is derived from the kernels of the fruit of the argan tree.
Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, or tocopherol, a fat-soluble vitamin that serves as a potent antioxidant to reduce the damaging effects of free radicals
Other compounds present in argan oil, such as CoQ10, melatonin and plant sterols, also play a role in its antioxidant capacity
SUNFLOWER SEED OIL:
- Sunflower oil is a non-comedogenic carrier oil that’s good for any skin type.
- Skin-protecting barrier Oil. Sunflower oil contains Linoleic acid which helps to maintain the skin’s natural barrier, supporting its ability to retain moisture. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect when used topically. This makes it beneficial for dry skin and for conditions, such as eczema.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help protect skin from free radicals and from adverse effects of the sun, such as premature aging and wrinkles. Using a skincare product formulated with sunflower oil is a good way to obtain vitamin E’s benefits for skin.
- an emollient that can moisturize and soothe dry skin.
- Jojoba oil contains natural forms of vitamin E.This vitamin works with your skin as an antioxidant. This means that jojoba oil can help your skin fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins.
- Jojoba oil regulates sebum production because it’s similar to the sebum that your body produces naturally.When you put jojoba oil on your skin, your skin is soothed and moisturized. This sends a signal to your hair and sweat follicles that your skin doesn’t need additional sebum for hydration
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Made with plant-based, food-grade quality ingredients for a safe yet effective addition to your skincare regimen.
CRUELTY-FREE and MADE IN USA